Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Adulting.... Or Something

There is no way to put all that has happened in the last few months into one post. Perhaps that is why I've been absent lately. I will say that it has been an exhilarating, but also exhausting few months. A short list of recent happenings include

  • Almost failing college in my last semester
  • Graduating college
  • Moving into my first apartment
  • Paying bills
  • Getting a full time job
  • Playing Pokemon Go
  • Falling in love
  • Smoking
  • And navigating the world of medical insurance
I wish I could say that has been everything, but to be perfectly honest I'll be keeping a few stories to myself. Making the transition from a broke college student to and even broker college graduate has been a complete whirlwind. I could never give it a proper explanation, but I will do my best.
So here's to a new chapter and a new opportunity to give this blog and it's followers the attention they deserve.
Stay tuned.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment